Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

I'd like to "Spill my thoughts" but I'm already crying. (with laughter)

American Pokemon American Pokemon

Hmmm

I didn't like it. I thought it was just too horrible to be funny. It started off kind of funny, but just got disturbing. And not the funny cause it's disturbing. Just disturbing.

Meanwhile the animation was smooth and your art style was great. So I give it a 5.

What is Love? What is Love?

Awsome!

This was awsome. I found this by accident and found I couldn't change it until the end. Good stuff. :)

Stop Crying - Part 4 Stop Crying - Part 4

Very good work

This was a very moving story. He looks like he was a great guy. :)

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

This was too awsome.

Who would not join the dark side after this musical number? lol

Drunk Science Drunk Science

Drunk Science

That is SO something I would do when I was drunk. lol

FFVI Tribute FFVI Tribute

Cool.

You forgot Umaro. :P

FF6 Opera-Pella Fun FF6 Opera-Pella Fun

We've all been there. Ha ha ha.

When people catch me humming a video game theme... I just wish it was another gamer so he/she can join me. lol
I thought this would get annoying after a while, but the different expressions kept it funny.

Porcelain Cats Porcelain Cats

Ha ha ha. That was funny.

Ha ha. It probably wouldn't have been funny as a comic, due to aids being a touchy subject. But the voice overs made it funny. Particularly the customer. Ha ha. Good stuff.

NicBuhrmanProjects responds:

I for one love Magic Johnson.

WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1

Cool, an original series from you.

I've wanted to see an original series from you for a while. I wasn't disappointed.

As much as I like your other series, I'm glad to see you working on your own creation. We see a little more of your personality in this, than Zelda UO.
Although I do have to admit some of the humor seemed a little rushed, but it was enjoyable nontheless. Comedic timing will come with practice.
The end was my personal favorite part. I'm a sucker for slapstick. :P

Keep it up, Scoot. From a big fan.