Lufia 2 Battle Theme Lufia 2 Battle Theme

Wow!

Great stuff. This is one of the coolest battle themes, and you nailed it. :)

Earthbound 0- Eight Melodies Earthbound 0- Eight Melodies

Cool.

I'm just relaxing reminiscing of this great game... so relaxing- *music kicks up What the hell?!

Oh cool. Different. I like the beginning and the techno part is really cool. :)
Really did like this eight melody better than Earthbound's.

Holy Crap F-F-F-FIRE!!! Holy Crap F-F-F-FIRE!!!

Holy crap!

The beginning sounded like a cheap midi. All of a sudden it woke up, and screamed, "This is a great remix!"

Good job, bro.

Zelda: One Stormy Night... Zelda: One Stormy Night...

Wow...

This made me smile, remembering myself at age 6, playing this awsome opening to one of the best games ever.

You're talking to a long time fan. You did the first song justice.

Hyrule Castle, just about. Perhaps if you made the instruments stronger sounding. But you did the song perfectly either way. :)

steveori responds:

Hey there :)

I'm glad this mix made you smile ^.^ I was sure smiling a lot when I was composing it! :P

I agree with your view on the hyrule castle theme, and as a matter of fact I've already begun altering it! :)

Thanks for taking the time to check out my work.

Steve B

Zelda 3: HyruleCastle Metal v1 Zelda 3: HyruleCastle Metal v1

Cool!

This is my favorite theme of all time.
I was really bummed about the crappy version in Twilight.
This would be a cool battle if Link fought a mini boss in Hyrule Castle. :) Maybe in the new Zelda game? :)

Magitek Empire Magitek Empire

Wow....

This certainly recreates the hopless feeling you get when you see another town taken over by the Ghestalian Empire.

The guitar is a nice addition.

Zelda - Dark World Orchestral Zelda - Dark World Orchestral

Wow

Made me wish for my long time dream that will never happen. A full 3D version of A Link to the Past.

Since this dream will never be realized. This song is the closest thing that we'll get. This arrangement is perfect. (excluding the long intro)

Thanks for remaking this.

steveori responds:

Hello again! ^.^

Ohhh a 3D version of ALTTP would be bliss!
I'd love to be able to relive the adventure with all the bells and whistles of todays graphical processing enabled!
*sigh* we can dream though.

I'm glad you enjoyed my mix of this classic tune, and thank-you so much for taking the time to review my work.

Much love